Did you pay attention to life around you and to your teachers at your expensive private school? If you humbly embraced the lessons and advantages of that life, you will exude class every day. You can be your authentic self and still feel comfortable in any situation. But, what if you didn’t get a private school education? There are some hacks for that.
How to Impress Friends and Acquaintances With Class
- Dress in conservative well-fitting, neat clothes
- Pay attention to grooming
- When speaking, be succinct, speak clearly & avoid repetition
- Learn the classics & some interesting stories to tell
Check out Divino Classic Education for a head start.
Examples of Classic Clothes for Men or Women
Audrey Hepburn always gave the impression of class with her neat, simple clothes. You may have noticed that she wore a lot of black. Needless to say, quality of clothing is of the utmost importance. Even a white t-shirt should be of the highest quality that you can afford. And care for your clothes and keep them spotless.
If you had just 5 items in your wardrobe the following items would be your basic classic starter kit.
- Slim black fine wool pants
- A pair of brown or black Italian leather shoes
- High quality white cotton t-shirt
- Cashmere or fine wool camel-colored coat or jacket
- Fitted jeans
How to Make Grooming Your New Favorite Obsession
Daily grooming needs to be part of your daily routine. Always ensure that you your appearance is as immaculate as possible. Embrace these 5 grooming habits:
- Smile: Brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Coiffure: Wash your hair and comb it each day until there are no knots.
- Freshness Counts: Shower every day with a good french soap.
- Clothes: Keep your clothes clean and in good repair.
- Shoes: Inspect your shoes once a month. Have scuffs removed or retire the shoes.
Examples of Classic References To Share at Parties
Divino Classic Education is a great way to brush up on the information that you covered in class. For extended stories check out the extended descriptions in the Easter Eggs. Some examples of references include the following:
- Mythology: Jason of Argonaut fame was also the father of Odysseus
- Art: The D’Orsay art museum in Paris used to be a train station
- Science: Hedy Lamar, the actress developed a radio guidance system that is used in Wi-Fi, CDMA and Bluetooth technology
- Literature: The author of Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, disappeared in 1944 while on a reconnaissance mission and in 2004 the remains of this aircraft were found in the Mediterranean
Download Divino Classic Education so that you can keep up with the literary, art, mythology and science banter at parties.
Read more about Divino Classic Education, here.